Carpet Care Tips:
Removal of common food and beverage spills
1. Immediately scoop up as much of the spill as possible. Then blot to
remove excess moisture. Use a wet/dry vacuum if the spill is large.
2. Douse spill with warm water (not hot) and blot with a clean white
3. If stain remains on the carpet make a solution of warm water and
non-bleach liquid laundry detergent - one teaspoon to on quart of water.
4. Apply enough solution to cover the stain and let soaks 5 minutes.
5. Rinse with warm water and blot thoroughly to extract water. Repeat
until all the detergent is removed.
6. Absorb remaining moisture with layers of white paper towels, weighted
down over night with a non-staining glass or ceramic object.
7. Vacuum when completely dry.
More Carpet Care Tips
Carpet Cleaning | Ceiling Cleaning | Carpet Cleaning Services | Ceiling Cleaning Information | Ceiling Cleaning Samples | Commercial Carpet Cleaning | Residential Carpet Cleaning | Commercial Upholstery Cleaning | Residential Upholstery Cleaning |
© 1999-2007 Interior Floor to Ceiling Services LLC. All Rights Reserved.