Residential Upholstery Cleaning
cleaning has been a big part of our business from the beginning. As a parent and a homeowner you are probably aware of how good your
house looks and feels after your upholstery has been thoroughly cleaned. Our special
technique of "deep cleaning" upholstery ensures that embedded dirt and ground-in
grit is fully extracted from upholstery fibers to prevent damage to the fibers and so
enhance your furniture's longevity. This technique is especially appreciated by allergy
sufferers and those living in households with young children and pets because it does an
excellent job of extracting allergy causing particles, dust mites and stains.
Procedures for Upholstery cleaning:
1. Inspection of your furniture for fabric type and color
2. If necessary, we pre-treat heavily soiled areas.
3. We will then steam clean your upholstery. If required, our technician will repeat this
process for heavily soiled areas if necessary.
4. Spot cleaners are used for difficult stains and are included in the cleaning.
5. We will the apply Scotchgard at your request. Scotchgard is a protector which protects
spills form absorbing into the upholstery material.
6. Your furniture is then groomed using a grooming brush to give it a like-new appearance.
Residential upholstery cleaning
should be done as often as you get your carpets cleaned. Call us
immediately if you get a troublesome stain.
We, of course, use only bio-degradable chemicals in the majority of our
upholstery cleaning jobs. Feel free to call or e-mail us for more information or a free estimate.
More Interior Floor to Ceiling Services
Carpet Cleaning | Ceiling Cleaning | Carpet Cleaning Services | Ceiling Cleaning Information | Ceiling Cleaning Samples | Commercial Carpet Cleaning | Residential Carpet Cleaning | Commercial Upholstery Cleaning | Residential Upholstery Cleaning |
© 1999-2007 Interior Floor to Ceiling Services LLC. All Rights Reserved.